Sunday 28 June 2009

Trochu sa bojím a trochu mám za nechtami čokoládu od muffinov.


Have you ever felt like you are running really fast. Just to stay in the same place?
I have. Everyone is running so fast and I have to keep up with them. There's no time to stop at a certain point and observe the magic of moment. When they speed up, only a little little bit, I have to speed up as well. I don't want to run in the same line as they do, I just want to run as fast. I'm afraid if I dare stop running, even for a second… the world will leave me behind. If you could stop for a while, what would you do? What do you want to do exactly in this moment? I'm thinking of drinking coffee from my Starbucks mug, but the coffee would taste like caramel tea. I'd like to listen to Beetlebum, but my iPod would be turned off, the music will be all around me, in air. The song will be an air. I will choke with it. The verse will be not repeating, it will just sound still the same way. Déjà vu. Jamais vu. Stop and think about things. And then run again.

No comments: